Thursday 12 January 2017

Dear Jane - Starting of a very large project

Dear Jane - Starting of a very large project

I found this lovely quilt on Pinterest. It intrigues me and I looked into it and found out history of Jane Stickle quilt from 1863. 

I mentioned it to our Warby Quilters and several of them where interested also, We have formed a small group who are going to meet once a month and encourage each other to move through this project.



I am going to use this project to use some of the lovely fabrics that my mother donated to me when I visited her last May. I will be adding a few that I have found along the way and a nice white on white pattern, which I will get soon. Here is my starting stash for this quilt. I think It need another navy or two to even it out also.



I will try to blog my progress here and those of my friends if they let me. I will endeavor to record how I do each one and how they are all fitting together.  The plan is to get it done in the next two years. And so the project begins

No comments:

Post a Comment