Sunday 22 October 2017

Dear Jane Progress Report

Well, I'm all done with the squares for the top. I have put the slashing on to make them all into rows.

Work is started on the border triangles and I have been looking at ways to finish the quilt. I have decided to do the "work as you go" method for each row. I am looking for some fabric to put on the back and not having any luck yet.

Another decision that I am looking at is whether to do all the plain triangles as a mix of the fabrics I have or to do them all in the same fabric. Thinking.... I will let you know when I know.

You can get to all my squares from this page. Only 59 on the border and then it is only the quilting to do.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have done that in record time. I am only about a third of the way through!!!!!!.

    ReplyDelete